Saturday, September 24th from 12-4pm.
Great chance for kids, teachers, and parents to get to know each other and have fun! There will be over 20 games/activities for all grade levels, hot food, a cake walk, chances to duct tape a teacher to the wall and MORE! NKU college students will help run the games and give out prizes.
- The Fall Harvest is a FUN event for Kenton students, their families, and friends! We can only make this event happen with your help! Please fill out a PTA volunteer form if you can help, and we will email you closer to the event.
- Drink and Cake Walk donations are needed for the event. Donations reduce festival costs so more goes straight towards the school/students. We need:
- Bottled water (any brand) and Coke* products. *Kenton County requires us to sell Coke products only.
- Homemade or store bought goodies are welcomed for the cake walk including: cookies, brownies, cake pops, cakes, and any other sweet treat you can provide.
- The drink and calk walk donations are accepted at the school office until the day of the Fall Harvest Event.